Check out this great video - Hear what fascial stretch therapy (FST) is from the creators themselves and how it can change your life.
This is a family owned company with years of experience in therapy and athletics that truly believes helping others is not a job, it's a passion. This revolutionary technique has positively influenced our lives and the goal is to share this technique to help others re-establish youthfulness from within and gain the confidence to tackle any task or experience desired without hesitation.
Those that are seeking to better themselves emotionally, physically and mentally should feel confident that they have the support from others that have the best tools to assist them. Not having all the right answers or not knowing where to start can be very unsettling and could cause someone to feel lost or alone. Being a part of the fascial stretch family means that no one is alone and being able to provide the best resources within a strong network of individuals that have very different skills along with the passion to help others.
What is Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST)?
Fascia is the most prevalent tissue in the body. The health and function of all joints & muscles are a direct result of the condition of your fascia. Healthy circulation in your muscles, joints, arteries, veins, brain & spinal cord is largely dependent on optimal flexibility of your fascia.
Fascial Stretch Therapy provides an escape/release from various physical limitations, confined emotions and/ a heighten nervous system caused by imbalances that occur with everyday life. How each individual benefits from this service truly depends on what each person needs. Some results may have more of an impact then one would expect during this hands on experience.
After restoring our bodies’ natural movement, we begin to take on natural characteristics of water: calmness, increased energy, power and the ability to approach and adapt to all environments.
• Improved posture & functional ability to do what you couldn’t do before.
• No pain allows you to finally enjoy a life of quality.
• Restoration of normal joint space is anti-aging at its best – youthful movement without pain!
• Will make all the difference in sports performance.
• Reduces injuries so you can get on with your goals in fitness, recreation & sports. Improves & increases options in sex when you have a flexible body.
• Decreased joint space can lead to degenerative joint disease, osteoarthritis & more.
• Increased muscle tone can lead to trigger points, strain, tendonitis, tears & more.
• Increased nervous tissue tone can lead to headaches, trigger points, muscle tightness & more.
• Increased scar tissue formation.
• Decreased blood flow, decreased energy, increased fatigue & more.
Features of Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST)
• Manipulates, lengthens, re-aligns and re-organizes your fascia.
• PAIN FREE.
• Increases joint space.
• Eliminates trigger points
• Improves muscle activation & relaxation.
• Improves flexibility on the first session & becomes cumulative with multiple sessions.
• We teach you how to maintain optimal fascial flexibility after we identify & eliminate the problems.
Colorado Classic at CutThroat CrossFit in Lafayette, Colorado on November 11-12, 2017.
Don't take our word for it, hear it from others;
“I can now focus more on my job instead of being distracted from the pain in my body.”
“I can run faster & jump higher which makes a huge difference in my career."
“We get even more out of our workouts because of our improved range of motion & flexibility.”
“I literally feel 10 years younger…the quality of my life has exponentially increased!”
Complementary 15 minute consultation
First Time Client Deal - Savings $75
3 - 1 hour sessions for $210.
*Including a Special Gift for a friend/family member, value of $95*
1 hour session - $95
Share with someone special or use as holiday gifts for family, friends, co-workers, stocking stuffers
5 hour session/$450 - Savings of $25
10 hour session/$850 - Savings of $100
15 hour session/$1,200 - Savings of $225
20 hour session/$1,500 - Savings of $400
Refer 3 friends with paid sessions = Receive one hour session on us.
Scientific Research has been done and completed to support Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST) for low back pain.
Stay tuned for the full results.
Get ready, group "Life Stretch" classes will begin next month. Continue to check in for the schedule and locations.
Q: Do athletes benefit the most from this service?
A: No, people of all ages can benefit from FST. It has been used w/ newborns who had birth complications to people in their 90's.
Q: Am I going to be sore after the session or the next day?
A: Soreness after your first session may be present, but minor and not activity limiting. The soreness is temporary, but the results are long lasting.
Q: My teen is experiencing "growing pains", could fascial stretch therapy help?
A: Fascial stretch therapy can help the teen's body adjust better to the additional growth by increasing their flexibility, improving circulation and the joint space with a distraction technique. FST could help decrease the stress placed on the joints and the chance for possible injury.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.